Conditions of Sale:
Goods and Services are supplied by Nationwide Machinery Sales under the following terms:
- If these Conditions of Sale vary from the Purchasers order, then these conditions prevail.
- Title of goods described on a Tax Invoice will NOT pass to the purchaser until payment in full has been received and credited as cleared funds to our account. The purchaser authorises Nationwide Machinery Sales or our agents to enter upon the property of the purchaser to lawfully repossess any goods not paid in full.
- Unless otherwise stated on the Tax Invoice all goods are sold in an “As Is Where Is” condition with no warranties implied or given.
- The purchaser acknowledges that it has inspected all of the equipment before purchase or has waived such right of inspection.
- Unless otherwise stated in writing, the purchaser agrees they have made their own enquiries as to the suitability of the goods purchased and in no way relies on any representations by Nationwide Machinery Sales.
- Delivery of goods will be made at Nationwide Machinery Sales place of business. The purchaser will be responsible to arrange and pay for freight from our place of business unless other arrangements are explicitly made.
- The payment of a Tax Invoice by the purchaser is an absolute release by the purchaser of the seller from any and all claims which the purchaser has or may hereafter have in respect of the goods purchased (including those resulting from negligent acts or omissions).
- All holding deposits are considered non-refundable upto $5000
- Payment of a deposit invoice confirms that the purchaser agree’s and has entered a contract to purchase the invoiced goods.